WE DO NOT SELL YOUR DATA OR EXCHANGE IT FOR ANY FINANCIAL GAIN.
*Private data is any data that you own or claim to own that if shared may cause you to feel that your privacy is compromised. Such data may be personal information or business information or any other information you consider private, confidential or otherwise sensitive to you or to others.
Effective date: December 11, 2019
Inonlinebiz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://inonlinebiz.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the rights you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://inonlinebiz.com website operated by Inonlinebiz.com
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collected and How it is used.
When you visit our site and give consent to the cookies notice that show up immediately our site loads, the site collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. This is explained below:
Types of Data Collected
We will not require you to provide any personal information to access our site and read general pages. However, We may ask you through registration forms and/or contact forms to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. This personal information is used to access member’s only content or contact you or identify you when you are using our service e.g for logging into our site for the purpose of accessing member’s only information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and/or last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Use of Data
- Membership registration: When you register for membership in our site using registration form, we collect your personal data e.g your first name, Last Name, email, phone number, gender, You will also be asked to create a username and password. We use this information to identify you when you login to access member’s only content, personalize the content you interact with for example; deciding on how to address a member using terms like he or she , we may also address you a member by your first or last name. The information is also used to personalize advertisements or content you access, we use email to communicate with you regarding your account and send you membership only content and promotions. we may use your phone number to reach you in event we are unable to reach you via email if we reasonably feel that the communication is very important or urgent regarding your account with us. This information you submit through membership registration form will be stored on our site indefinitely as long as the user is active. In event the user fails to log in for a period of two years, we will automatically delete such account and all its associated personal data.
4. Contact Forms: When you reach out to us through our contact us form, messenger or chart channels, we will collect personal data and store it for the purpose of giving you a response. Such information is stored as long as the conversation is going on. After the conversation is over, they will be automatically or manually deleted permanently after one year or immediately the user request to have his/her data be deleted. We do not use such data for marketing purpose unless the user opt in to our mailing list which may separately be available in our site.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Due to the concept of cloud hosting, your information that you provide on our site get hosted in a number of servers which may be located within or outside your country of resident, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to those servers and process it there.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our Websites includes social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button, the “Share This” button or interactive mini-programs. Where you interact with these features, they may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Websites, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy notice of the company providing them. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
Disclosure Of Data
Inonlinebiz.com may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Inonlinebiz.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Rights that you have as a site user
- As a site user, you have a right to accept and use the site as it is or reject it and stop using it altogether.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing.
- If you had earlier consented to the use of the site and would like to withdraw your consent, follow the steps outlined below.
- If you had created membership account, login to your membership account and click on “my account” then close account. that will close and delete your account.
- If you had earlier communicated with us through email, web forms, chats or any other communication channels, just write to us and request us to delete all such information. use the email address below. We do automatically delete conversations that have been marked as “issue solved” this is create room for more messages as well as protect data of previous conversations.
- If you had earlier commented on comment section of our site, log in just the same way you did when you were commenting, you will access your comments and delete it. If you experience any difficulty, you can inform us and we can delete it for you.
- If you seek access to, or wish to correct, update, modify or delete Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as a “Request”) which forms a part of Collected Data, please contact us at:
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights within a reasonable timeframe.
- We will always seek consent from you before we collect or store or process any of your personal information. We will also expect you to seek similar consent from us to copy, store and use any information you find on our website. IT IS AN OFFENCE TO COPY, STORE ,PROCESS OR USE ANY DATA YOU OBTAIN FROM OUR SITE WITHOUT A WRITTEN CONSENT. SUCH DATA INCLUDE SITE ADDRESS, SITE CONTENT , ALL CONTACT ADDRESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. WE MAY TAKE NECESSARY LEGAL STEP AGAINST THE OFFENDER.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We take every step to ensure ours servers where all our data is stored is safe by means such as :
Ensuring all data is well encrypted, Site passwords are strong and where apllicable , admin logins have at least two or multi-step authentication.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. such third parties may include but not limited to emailing service providers e.g mailchimp or similar service provider as will be determined from time to time and web hosting providers
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Slimstat is a web analytic service provider. Read the Privacy for Slimstat https://freshdesk.com/privacy
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By web form at: Contact us
or via email